I have ordered from Swiss Colony for several years but I think this will be my last year. I ordered 4 or 5 different things to be sent out for Christmas well I got informed that it should be delivered by the 7th of Dec come on that isn't a Christmas Gift it's a late Thanksgiving gift If I had wanted to send a Thanksgiving gift I would have planned for that I wanted my family to get a Christmas gift so I'm really disappointed and next year will look elsewhere for gifts for family in another state I realize you probably have alot of orders to fill but when you say Christmas delivery I think the first week in December is a little early and not sure how that seems to be a Holiday present. I feel like now I must send something else so my family will receive a gift closer to the Christmas season Judy Brydon

Product or Service Mentioned: The Swiss Colony Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: examine schedule.

Comments

Hi Judy, we are sorry to hear your disappointment. With it being such a busy time for mail carriers as well as our shipping department our Christmas Delivery is between the 5th and 24th of December to make sure you have the items for Christmas.

Our items can be kept in the refrigerator until ready to consume. If you would like to discuss further please emails us at socialcs@sccompanies.com referencing this post so we can look into your order further and help if possible.

Have a Happy Holiday Season. The Swiss Colony Customer Service Team

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, United States #1248768

I can understand your frustration, but it is pretty normal for food gifts to be delivered 1-2 weeks prior to the actual holiday (so it can be consumed during the holiday festivities - which for some people occur as early as the first week of December). If you have an issue with the delivery date, wouldn't it make more sense to reach out to their customer service to see if it is possible to have the date pushed back?