I ordered some cheeses, meats and cashews around Christmas last year for my guests to snack on before Christmas dinner.When i opened the packages of cheese all of them had some mold on them.

I did not serve them to my guests I just put out the tin of cashews. My guests were not eating the cashews and when i asked why they commented that the cashews tasted stale. When I contacted Swiss Colony for a refund they told me to donate the food to a charity and get documentation for the donation and send it to them so they could refund my money.

When I told them that it was a ridiculous request since not even Charities accept food in open containers they agreed to refund my money.I have had good experiences with their Masterpiece Ham and buy it every year for my Christmas dinner but i would never buy any other items from them again.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of cheeses from The Swiss Colony. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Swiss Colony to "they refunded my money".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Swiss Colony for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments