2.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I used to send Swiss Colony gift sets to relatives for Christmas.Then switched to something else because of the offhand comment of one of the recipients about “ they are just so small...”.

It left me wondering if perhaps I’d sent a different set but didn’t worry too much. Well...this year we were the ahem “lucky??” recipients of one of the sets I used to gift and I was completely embarrassed that I had routinely sent it as a gift to others!!!! Oh my goodness, the gift set is practically Doll sized! I am sure if a group of 4 would smell any item it would disappear they are that minuscule!

How can any one taste any of their products if all you could get is a small lick??

I was disappointed and embarrassed to have purchased and gifted any such items but the truth is that Swiss Colony is the one that should be disappointed in themselves and embarrassed to put their name to a product like that.Your pictures and descriptions are deceptive and once again you should be deeply disappointed and embarrassed.

Review about: The Swiss Colony Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments