1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec.3, 2016 checked my account weeks later.

It showed the payment went through and the balance left was $20. Well got my bill on Jan 20, 2017. It showed my check was returned on Dec. 7th.

But I never received anything from my bank. My bank always sends me a notification on returned checks. I called my bank and gave them the information on the alleged returned check. They said it was never presented for payment and if it was it wouldn't have been returned as you have more than enough to cover the check.

Called Swiss Colony customer service to find out what happened for my check to be returned. They said I must have put in the wrong information. I asked why my account reflected being paid weeks later if it was returned. Couldn't get an answer.

I asked for the information that was presented on the check to be paid they said all they can give is the last 4 digits. I don't see why as I called them and gave them all my information needed to relinquish information needed in the call.

Their customer service needs training and real training!Another thing why didn't they send me an email or anything about the returned check?

Review about: The Swiss Colony Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Products flavor.

I didn't like: Product was damaged but edible, Miss handled payment, Bad customer service in regards to misshandled payment.

Comments