I ordered something online and received an email that a mailing tracking label was created shortly after my order, but it just sat there for several days. I sent an email about the delay and got a fairly quick response that my order was just now sent.

My wife ordered something online for one of our granddaughters and it, too, sat for many, many days (which I monitored). It finally shipped, but was never received. I sent an email and never got a response. Sent another email.

No response. I called and got a recording that they were receiving too many calls and to either call back later or go online. I waited and called again. Got the same recording.

Sent another email. Still no response.

It's been four weeks since this started. Have they closed shop?

Product or Service Mentioned: The Swiss Colony Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Respond to my emails or call me so I can talk to someone..

Comments

TheSwissColonyCares

Hello, and sorry for the delay, we are just finding these posts. We do apologize that your item was not received.

If you still have not gotten a resolution to this issue, please send us an email to socialcs@sccompanies.com with your contact information and reference this post so we can look into what happened and make it right. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to hear from you soon.