1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I spent 200 on cheese and meat. I took one of the 3 pound cheeses to a new years party.

It qas absolutely disgusti g. It was old and gross. Also very expensive. I should have bought cabot cheese at costco.

We had to toss it . What a rip off

Review about: Cheeses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello, We are so sorry to hear this. We never want to let a customer down with our products.

Please send us an email referencing this post to socialcs@sccompanies.com and include your contact information so we can look into your order and make this right.

We hope to hear from you soon. Swiss Colony Customer Service Team

I know I tried them before a few times and pissed me off too!- its too little for too much!- the prices are too expensive! And the billing is terrible!- and could ruin your credit!

Its not worth it! Stay away!

Swiss colony is bad Biz and their advertisings about how much u can charge up to like over or up to 200$ or more and pay back later! Don't believe it!- its all a lie!

to pqn007 #1412822

Hi Pqn007, we are sorry to hear you had troubles. All of our orders are subject to the final credit approval.

If there is anything further we can do to make this right we would be happy to help. Just email us your contact information and reference this post to socialcs@sccompanies.com and we will look into your orders/account.

Have a great day.