Gainesville, Florida

Still on the phone with them right now while I am typing this. As a matter of fact, I have my home phone and my cell phone going, listening to the computer loop. On the home phone, it's been an hour and twenty minutes approximately, the cell phone approx. 27 minutes.

I got one person on the cell phone and I got a person who couldn't answer a question I had about an item that when the order was placed in December indicated that it was on back order and would come in the middle of January. This is now March and I haven't received it nor any explanation of why.

The person that couldn't answer my question (a call center operator that doesn't work directly for Swiss Colony) transferred me again to a person that was supposedly a direct company representative...well that was even worse! She was saying something about the company that while she was talking there was one word I didn't make out and while I was asking her to repeat the statement where she was saying something about some kind of problem and I was repeatedly trying to ask her about what kind of problem, that I didn't understand and since she apparently wasn't really listening to me...she said she didn't have a problem...things went from bad to worse from there.

I have been a Swiss Colony customer for many years but I don't think that I'll go back...sad to say...

Product or Service Mentioned: The Swiss Colony Customer Care.

Comments

TheSwissColonyCares

We do apologize for the delay in response. We would like to look into this and make it right.

We only want our customers to have great customer service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to help. Please send us an email to socialcs@sccompanies.com with your contact information so we can help answer your questions.

Please reference this post as well.

We will be waiting for your email. Thanks for reaching out.