2.3

Have been a BIG customer of Swiss Colony for several decades. It is a Christmas tradition for me, my kids, and now their families.

This year, I experienced multiple failures of the Swiss Colony website, and only once was I able to reach an actual person to talk to. The agent I spoke with had a terrible attitude; actually said to me "I'll try to help, but we're very busy right now" - and the tone of voice told me I was inconveniencing her. Then she needed to transfer me to another department, and as she started to do so her words were "you're going to have to be patient". I had worked thru the website and/or been on hold for 45 minutes, and I was not yelling or otherwise being mean to her.

I consider I had already been pretty patient. I finally hung up. Love their product, but am paying big bucks for what I can buy elsewhere.

I think this tradition is done in our family. And I will make my feelings known to anyone I talk to from here on out.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Swiss Colony Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Swiss Colony Cons: Hard to get help on-line or by phone, Worst attitude ive ever experienced from customer service agent, Non responsive customer service.

Comments

"but we're very busy right now" "you're going to have to be patient" TRANSLATION: It's @#$# Christmas and everyone is calling in at the same time. It doesn't matter if you've been a customer decades or minutes.

Wait your @#$# turn you old crone and we'll get to you! Listen and understand, no one cares how long you've been with a company...When something major is going on that causes "multiple failures" for you it may have happened to others who need to be helped as well. Strange my @#$# showed up on time as it has for the past forever. If it didn't, I wouldn't rail on as if...

I wonder if those decades are starting to wear on you and the failures are your fault.

At the end of the day, no one cares about your dropping out.... This is the point where losers like you say "you must work for (insert company you're mad at)."

TheSwissColonyCares

Hello, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry this happened.

We only want our customers to have the best customer service experience they can possibly have. Please send an email to socialsc@sccompanies.com with your contact information and reference this post so we can follow up and look into that phone call. All of our calls are recorded and therefore we will be able to find that call.

We do apologize and would like the chance to make this right. We will await your email.