Charleston, South Carolina

I ordered a tin of mixed nuts on December 21 and my notification saids it will be delivered on the 28th. Then Itrsck it today to see if delivered snd it dsifs January 2nd.

It should not take two weeks to deliver a tin of mixed nuts. I guess it’s the first time I ordered and will be the LAST

Product or Service Mentioned: The Swiss Colony Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

UsingMyBrain
#1620726

Speaking as a long-time HAPPY customer of Swiss Colony, cut off for ground, standard delivery this year was Wednesday 12/19. Standard shipping for most companies is 5-7 business days.

You ordered 1+ business days before Christmas. 5-7 business days from the 21st is up to and including the 2nd of January.

Additionally, MANY parts of the US experienced very nasty weather in the past week or two. So I guess allowing the company to do their job to the best of their ability, along with relying on FedEx and USPS to do their jobs, and get it to you within that 5-7 business day window was too much to ask for you????