2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered some Christmas gifts for my family.To have things shipped to different addresses cost extra to have them there before Christmas extra.

Mind you I ordered this items well in advance. Then I am shocked at the size of the items they received. I was so upset that I ended up having to go purchase other gifts for them do to the size and or the quality(or lack there of) the items. I informed them that I am on SS and that I am only paid once a month.

That I would need my bills to reflect the 4th as my payment dates. They started charging me before the items even all arrived to everyone. When I asked how they could start charging me for items that had not even been received yet they basically told me that the statements reflect date of purchase not date of delivery. Fine but also as I noticed other people have mentioned I am billed a 10 late fee every month even though I pay them the same time every month they continue to charge me.

At this rate I will never have the billed paid off. I guess this is how they stay in business, all of the people *** enough to think that this was a good idea will be paying the bill forever there for they always have money coming in.

I would not suggest this company to anyone as a matter of fact I will discourage people from trying them.I wish someone would have warned me about them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Atsina is overall dissatisfied with The Swiss Colony. The most disappointing about ruined credit at The Swiss Colony was payments, customer services reps and quality an size of products , but reviewer liked mother in law said tasted good just very small. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Swiss Colony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare The Swiss Colony to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Swiss Colony?

Comments

Hi.We apologize for this experience.

We would like to help get this resolved. Please email us your contact information to socialcs@sccompanies.com so we can look into your account.

We will await your email.Swiss Colony Customer Service Department.